Rust (include Multiplayer)
The only aim in Rust is to survive. To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town. Do whatever it takes to survive.
How to download?
1. You will need winRAR. You can get it here.
2. Click on the download button below. You should be redirected to the download page. If an ad pops up just close it.
3. Make sure Steam is open. (Make a new account or you might get banned)
3. Open the file you just installed. Run Rust_Setup.exe.
4. Wait for it to extract and download
5. After that go back the the folder and open RustClient.exe. The game should launch and you can start playing!
OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x64
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX-9590 or better
GPU: GTX 670 2GB / AMD R9 280 better
Storage Space: 20GB